Fire Damage Restoration
If you experience the devastation of a fire in the Greater Philadelphia or Southern New Jersey area, you can trust the professionals of PuroClean Emergency Recovery Services to restore your property. Whether it’s a commercial, industrial, or residential fire, we provides you with a team of technicians who are fully trained and certified by the IICRC-Clean Trust for fire, water, and smoke damage restoration.
When the fire is out, timing is critical. Within hours after a fire, the glass and metal fixtures in your home or business – including windows, door handles, and faucets – can suffer permanent damage if not properly treated as soon as possible. Fire damage and smoke damage clean up must begin quickly to save you time and money later!
Why you need PuroClean
First, we understand the trauma and emotional upset that occurs after a fire. So, we work quickly and considerately to mitigate the damage on all your property that can be saved. Second, we photo-document everything before we start the fire damage restoration process.
Sometimes, household items, fixtures, metals and other contents can be cleaned on site. Sometimes items need to be “packed out” and cleaned off site. In that case, we remove those items that can’t be saved.
We evaluate the property’s damage, remove debris and provide a deep cleaning throughout the entire property.
Finally, we restore any contents contaminated by smoke odor or smoke fumes to reduce potential health hazards.
We focus on salvaging and restoring your personal property damaged from fire. Our state-of-the-science techniques and cleaning solutions can dramatically increase the likelihood of saving property without needing to replace it.
Fire and smoke damage restoration requires knowledge and skill. Our PuroClean Emergency Recovery Services professionals have the expertise to do the job right!
PuroClean Emergency Recovery Services
24/7 fire damage restoration response includes:
- Heavy Duty Board Up and temporary roof tarping – to prevent further damage by protecting your property from the elements, vagrants, and vandals.
- Fire water damage restoration – prevents mold growth from adding insult to injury by drying the water fast.
- Residential and Commercial Damage Assessments & Estimates
- Direct Billing to your Insurance Company
- Smoke Odor Removal
- Complete Fire & Soot Cleaning
- Sanitation (when necessary)
- Professional Deodorization
- Carpet & Pad Cleaning and Removal -when necessary
- Pack out, deodorizing, cleaning, and storing household items until the property is ready
- And then we move the cleaned and stored items back into your property when repairs are completed