What do you do when:
- -you’re a property manager for a national office supply store
- -you’re located in Texas
- -you have a store in Philadelphia that just had a rogue SUV plow into the front door
- –And you need emergency board up services
- -at 12 am on a Friday night before a holiday weekend?
You call PuroClean Emergency Recovery Services, of course!
Our step by step process includes:
1. Assessing the damage and communicating with the property manager in Texas with real time upload of pictures determines the scope of work for the project.
2. Commitment to Safety first! All the glass and debris from the doors had to be removed from the work area before the board up could be started.
3. Precision Cutting Our technicians are trained in precision so that the finished product provides security and safety for the customers of the store.
4. Installation of the custom fit boards by our trained technicians means that the store will be secure over night before repairs can begin tomorrow.
Clear of debris, and secured for the night,
the property manager in Texas has no worries the job was done right!
PuroClean Emergency Recovery Services
Your trusted resource for commercial property damage solutions – including emergency boardup services – in Philadelphia and South Jersey!