It’s time to survey your property for damage.
Common Signs of Windstorm Damage to your Roof:
- Holes or missing shingles
- Bruises or dented asphalt shingles
- Cracked or broken tile, slate, or concrete shingles
- Granules collecting in gutters or downspouts
- Leaks in your roof or ceiling
- Dents on vents, gutters or flashing
- Torn or split seams
- And the most obvious: missing sections of your roof
While it’s easy to see the obvious damage on the exterior of your home or business, it’s not always easy to see the collateral damage from water and mold that happens when the shell is breached.
If a tree limb or other debris has fallen onto your roof during the storm, you may have structural damage, and will want to exercise extreme caution.
Damage caused by windstorms can be complex.
Unless it’s assessed quickly and properly it can lead to further damage to your property.
Windstorms can damage your property in many ways, from downed trees to a roof collapse, but whatever happens, depend on PuroClean Emergency Recovery Services to remediate the damage and keep you, your business, and your family safe.
Call immediately to begin a process that will quickly prevent further damage, secure and stabilize the situation, begin recovery, and put your mind at ease.
We’ll then secure your property to prevent additional damage, and start the process to get you back to normal as quickly as possible.
You can rest assured that PuroClean Emergency Recovery Services will:
- Accurately assess the nature and full extent of the damage.
- Eliminate the potential for further damage and minimize your loss.
- Determine the best procedure for your restoration.
- Use insurance-approved estimating programs to ensure a thorough and detailed scope of work to restore your property to its pre-loss condition.
- Handle all aspects of the remediation, restoration, repair, and reconstruction process.
What You Can Expect:
The Process of Recovering from Windstorm Damage
Within 2 hours of your call, our team will be on site, specially trained and prepared to deal with your emergency.
- Determine the category and source of the damage.
- Cover or patch holes to prevent weather and moisture from entering your home or building.
- Packout valuables and furnishings to prevent further water damage if needed.
- Precisely and accurately assess the extent of the damage.
- Remove any water and begin the drying process.
- Arrange for electrical power if needed to begin restoration.
- Take immediate steps to prevent the formation of mold or mildew.
When your emergency is stabilized, we will quickly begin working with you and your insurance company to make certain every aspect of the damage is comprehensively assessed and addressed.